Saturday, November 05, 2005

what to do on a thursday afternoon.


This is me.



Hello!



Me again.


Past the railing is a cliff! and danger! and then below is town. The big cross in the background is the same one from yesterday's post -- of course, I took that first picture from below, looking up.

It's called the Croix du Dan. You can see it from anywhere in town. It used to take me 45 minutes to walk up to the top, now I'm down to around half an hour. I'll be like a dinosaur after this year, with big meaty legs and puny arms. I walked up this thursday, after my one and only class. It's a good thing I went, too, because yesterday it rained all day.

.







Don't worry, mom -- I really wasn't close to the edge.

1 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i forgot to tell you how fucking cute these pictures are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home