Tuesday, April 18, 2006

roasted bunnies

I've been very pleasantly busy in the last few days, continuing through this morning. I have 45 minutes to clean up my apartment before some visitors arrive at the train station, so this will be short. These photos are from friday afternoon - a gorgeous, clear day.





It's springtime when the old men come out to play bowling in the parks.



Chamole:

From here, I could see Mont Blanc - for real this time. The mountain I saw before was most definitely not it -- it was quite obvious this day, when I saw farther in the distance an mountain at least twice the height.


On friday night, I met a group of students from one of my BTS classes. We had a big, fancy, traditional French dinner at the school's training restaurant.

We ate some unspeakably gross things. No kidding.

Cheese plate, I think I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home