Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Back to business

O pretty days! How you have been filled with fun!


Fun of seeing the small chateau (one of many) in the nearby village (a generous term) of Frontenay:






Poking around corners of Chateau-Chalon:


Basking in the freezing spray of the waterfall next to Baume-les-Messieurs (set inside a canyon, surrounded by cliffs, next to a cave! It's a geological funhouse!):


And why did I spend so many days out and enjoying myself? Because I got a visit from this particular cute head.


Luckily for me, the week that Jim came to visit was also the week that HALF of my classes were cancelled - all because of official meetings and training for my oldest students. I'll show the rest of the week later, when the internet connection is a little less patchy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home