Thursday, February 02, 2006

Ow.

I'm trying to do some (EXTREMELY BASIC) mathematics, but it's kind of bending my brain, and not in a pleasant way. I've decided to take a little break and slap some pictures up online.


So, last week when Jim was here, we went into Paris for the weekend. We saw the Louvre.



And Notre Dame.


Oh, and the day before, we went into Besancon. I found this pair of Camper boots for half price!


We went to the top of the Arc de Triomphe. It was 5 euro and SO worth the price! What a neat view of the city.






Mr. Arteest thought so, too.


The best part was watching the traffic circle at the base of the arc. I took a couple short video on my camera, but this connection is way too slow to even consider making it available to you.



("Why in god's name are you trying to do math?" you may ask. It's for figuring out demensions of a knitted gift. Don't worry.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home