Thursday, April 20, 2006

how to be on vacation

I am so incredibly tired, and just because I've done my first strenous workout in 6 months. Oh, I've gotten lots of 'a brisk walk!' exercise here, but not as much of the 'three hours of up-and-down cycling, wrapped up with a half hour of pushing the bike up a steep, rocky hill without any path' excerise.

I decided to take my lunch outside today, since it was beautiful and 70 degrees and there's so many flowers in bloom that the air smells like honey. Here's the walk to my little picnic spot:




Where I ate lunch today (see my purse, book, and foil-wrapped sandwich?):

And the view from that lovely bench:


Then this is where I laid down in the grass, to read and doze.



I can't wait to do it again tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home