Friday, March 03, 2006

tagged

So, if you're one of the 10 people who actually reads this page, you already know that the screening of Chicago360 is tonight -- the project for which Jim made his short film. It's very strange (and a little sad) for me to not be there today, as this is such a big day for him. I've already seen the movie (many times, as I showed it to my oldest classes) and I know that you, also, will be very impressed.


I'm very proud of you, Jim.


Here's the final set of photos from my trip.
Graffiti in Barcelona is more than just tagging. It's not criminalized (though, I don't know the specific laws) and people seem to take it much more seriously. In fact, it's art. This is one of the most amazing, beautiful things about the city -- something that makes it colorful and beautiful.









3 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks, buds!

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like there's a close relative of buffalump and potsticker in that second picture.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger kelly said...

Yeah! It's like an early buffa cave drawing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home