Tuesday, November 22, 2005

It was a beautiful day yesterday. A thick fog hung on the side of the cliff all morning. Since the air was so damp an so cold, everything was covered with thick frost until the late afternoon. Being next to this ridge means that it tends to be darker and colder in Poligny than other neighboring villages. It's surprisingly late in the day that the whole town recieves direct sunlight.


Look out, spiders! Frosty toes!



The frosted leaves were falling like rain in the woods. It was amazing.




pretty!


pretty!!


pretty!!!

This is where I was headed: Trou de Lune.


Did I make it? What was the view like from the top? Tune in later to find out (i.e. teachers are waiting to use the computer.)

Speaking of which, it seems that I have been firewalled from my network. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the wireless card. Any other tips? Eventually, I will go talk to the manager of the Cité -- but I don't have great faith that this wil help fix the situation. Or, fix it quickly, I should say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home